AB PTA Mission
The Adobe Bluffs PTA is committed to making a positive difference in the lives of our children through supporting their education. We do this by planning and implementing activities that are both fun and educational, encouraging parent involvement and volunteerism, celebrating diversity & ability awareness in our community, facilitating parent-staff communication and sponsoring programs that will assist the staff in achieving our school’s mission.
- Grow PTA Membership so that at least 75% of our households have one card carrying member. Last year’s membership was 252. We want to grow our membership to 292.
- Support literacy, math and science curriculum, enhance humanities education (Arts Attack, Music Enrichment, etc.), and promote healthy lifestyles.
- Embrace the AB family (all students pre-school through 5th grade; ESS; Staff; and Parents) by welcoming and encouraging participation in our school.
- Utilize a variety of methods (Red Folders, e-mail, Connect-Ed, PTA website, Newsletter, and various meetings) to ensure communication between school & home.
- Encourage and promote conservation and recycling by:
- continue utilizing electronic communications effectively
- supporting student recycling efforts