The executive board works together as a governance team, assuming collective responsibility for building unity and inclusiveness. We will remain responsive to input from our ABES family and serve as a link between home, school, and community.
- Grow PTA Membership to 200 members and raise $16,000 to support our programs
- Support literacy and science, enhance humanities education (Arts Attack, Reflections, etc.), and promote healthy lifestyles.
- Embrace the AB family (all students pre-school through 5th grade; ESS; Staff; and Parents) by welcoming and encouraging participation in our school.
- Utilize a variety of methods (Red Folders, e-mail, Connect-Ed, PTA website, Newsletter, and various meetings) to ensure communication between school & home.
- Encourage and promote conservation and recycling by continuing to utilize electronic communications effectively.
- Work together with the Educational Foundation to achieve the best environment for our teachers, students, and staff.
- Support student driven initiatives.